Beautiful 4 acre island set just off the coast from Belize. 14 bedrooms spread over 7 little cottages with everything you need from the hammock to Wifi. Well designed and laid out with bar & restaurant. Breakfast was wonderful and the Lion fish tacos at lunch are a must. Head to the Jetty with a bottle of champagne to watch the sun go down. After dark marvel at the Spotted Eagle Rays swimming around the lights under the jetty. In the evening head to the restaurant for a delicious dinner underneath a starry sky. The perfect way to spend the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private island on the edge of the Silk Marine Reserve, seventeen miles east of Placencia, Hatchet is on the longest reef in North America. Laugh, love, play, explore, relax, rejuvenate, and dine in the island lifestyle you want. with a mile of private shoreline and word class diving and fishing only minutes away. With a pirates past, a hideaway present, and an environmental future, Hatchet offers unspoiled environment for your unforgettable tropical island experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hatchet Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatchet Caye Hotel Placencia
- Hatchet Caye Resort Belize/Placencia