My husband and I have been to several caribbean destinations. Hatchet Caye is our new all time favorite. The staff is so friendly and personable. The food is AMAZING! The Island itself is beautiful, small and intimate yet plenty to do, or not to do. The coral life around the island is healthy and lots of fish, etc. to see and if you're feeling adventurous you can even spear a lion fish.The Eagle rays at the end of the dock are fun to watch at night. Plenty of great adventures are offered off island as well. Everyone there made us feel special. The cabanas are very nice and comfortable and the island breeze blows nicely through the windows (A/C also available) and all have a fabulous view. The staff is really what makes this place so enjoyable! :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private island on the edge of the Silk Marine Reserve, seventeen miles east of Placencia, Hatchet is on the longest reef in North America. Laugh, love, play, explore, relax, rejuvenate, and dine in the island lifestyle you want. with a mile of private shoreline and word class diving and fishing only minutes away. With a pirates past, a hideaway present, and an environmental future, Hatchet offers unspoiled environment for your unforgettable tropical island experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hatchet Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatchet Caye Hotel Placencia
- Hatchet Caye Resort Belize/Placencia