“Don't miss the jerk fish here!”

The Shak Beach Cafe
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Placencia
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Shak Beach Cafe's menu boasts bold, flavorful food and smoothies with a healthy appeal, all made to order from the freshest ingredients. We find that superior, simple ingredients including real fruit and veggies set our smoothies apart from the others.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I visited Placencia three years ago and the one thing I was determined to do when we returned was come to this cafe for the jerk fish sandwich - and it didn't disappoint. The food is great, the smoothies and juices are delicious and the staff are really friendly. We love this place, highly recommend it and I hope we will be back.

There are newer reviews for The Shak Beach Cafe

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This place was recommended by our hotel.
The food was excellent and they are located in a great spot. The staff is also very friendly.
Breakfast for 2 with one juice each was BEZ$64, not cheap though.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Amazing mango daiquiris & pina coladas, yummy eats! Fun to watch the activity on the pier & look out into the Caribbean blue! Magda & her crew are special, don't forget to try their fry jack, soooo delish!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've been to Placencia twice for a total of five weeks, and I would eat here every day for lunch if I had the time.

Delicious food, friendly service, great location right on the tip of the peninsula.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Smoothies that were so good you wanted more and more. Everything tasted fresh and genuine. All the fruit tasted fresh. When they brought it out it was just awesome to taste! I had a going bananas which had soymilk, which I substituted for regular milk, vanilla, honey, and bananas. Another time I had the cool breeze smoothie which had fruit punch, banana, and pineapple. You can substitute anything in the smoothie as well, so that is nice!
The vanilla milk shake was great too it had a malt to go with the beautiful flavor.