“Exceptional service! Great food! A must do in Placencia”

The Quarterdeck Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Placencia
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Bar, International, South American, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks, our open-air restaurant and bar is the perfect place to have a big family meal, grab a beer with a friend, or enjoy a romantic date. From breakfasts of fresh tropical fruit and eggs to casual lunchtime sandwiches to decadent three-course dinners, all of our meals use the freshest local ingredients. And when you're thirsty for a drink, we offer a variety of wine, beer, and cocktails for you to enjoy.
Country Club Hills, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional service! Great food! A must do in Placencia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2010

Stayed at Larubeya for 3 days in April (2010). Overall, the service was exceptional. The restaurant offers great food and the staff was very friendly and attentive. I would recommend LaRubeya for a great stay. Hope to stay there again. Soon!

1 Thank Belize1976

Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“u”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

I was visiting Placencia, BZ in mid April of 2010 and happened to stop at The Quarterdeck restaurant, situated in the beautiful resort called Laru Beya. What a charming setting! Things just got better when I tasted the food. The head chef, Trinell, is an expert in Belizean cusine. Excellent! I must also say I found the warmest Belizean hospitality from the bartender there- Leo.
I returned several times to the Quarterdeck while I was in beautiful Placencia, and each time was just wonderful.
I definitely look forward to returning to wonderful Placencia, and to Laru Beya!

1 Thank Songbird53
Belmopan, Belize
“Great Food served with a :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2010

I have been to this restaurant and bar several times and indeed it has not failed me!!! I love the food especially the ceviche, it is out of this world delicious!!! I also enjoy their variety of mixed drinks and cool atmosphere! I would recommend it to anyone interested in trying something Belizean and delicious where the quality and service make the difference!!!! Please when in Placencia make sure to make it a must STOP.

Seattle
“Couldn't ask for better food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

We stayed in Placencia in May 2010 and ate at The Quarterdeck Restaurant & Bar numerous time. Each time the food was absolutely superb. It was by far the best food that we had in all of Belize! The staff was also fabulous, Leo one of the servers and bartenders was great and able to recommend drinks and food and Trinell, the head chef was great! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for great, fresh food in an awesome enviroment (complete with ocean views).

1 Thank ccbrennan