All reviews coffee cake delicious baked goods little touches wealth of knowledge cable tv bikes provided absolutely loved our stay air conditioning quick bike ride cool off beautiful flowers upstairs apartment stayed for nights a wonderful stay nice pool beautiful beach jackie
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Casa Placencia really hit the mark for what we wanted. It has local charm, very clean, comfortable, and quiet. The pool area is perfect to relax and cool off in between meals. The location is very walkable or you can hop on the bikes provided which is fun too. We made dinner one night and ate poolside. Of course the coffee cake that Jacki left us was delicious, she was extremely helpful with local recommendations and getting us through a few instances we did not correctly prepare for, very appreciative for that. In terms of overall value I don’t think you can do better, we did the research. When we come back to Placencia this will be our spot!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2019

My husband and I found Jacki’s place very welcoming, very clean and the grounds well kept.Jacki and her staff were very helpful with everything we needed and answer’s to all our questions. Her knowledge of the area and the in’s and outs was excellent. Her treat’s were awesome.(Coffee cake) . Jacki and her staff (Arturo and Jaymar) are the best. Short distance to all amenities. The only complaint we had was we had to leave.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed January 25, 2019

I stayed for 4 nights at Casa Placencia, after a semi-stressful day getting from Caye Caulker, we realized there was a glitch in the system and the room I booked wasn't available, but no sweat, Jackie saved the day and hooked us up and made us feel right at home. It was such a nice place to stay, SO close to the beach to walk along to town is much nicer than the main road. Jackie left us cookies in our door that were delicious, and shared so much knowledge from her time living in Belize. Stay here! It's super cute and the bikes are a huge added bonus!!!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I was so pleased to have the opportunity to return here . This place gets booked really quickly . Jacki the super host is exactly that! She goes out of her way to make her “people” happy. The place is spotless with little touches of kindness everywhere - esp with her home baked treats . She could so easily have her own high end bakery.
I got a few gems of suggestions of places to go - after my stay in Placencia . She knows the country so well and I just had the best trip in Belize one could possibly have.
Belize is really special and it helps to have the perfect spot to enjoy the beauty and hospitality

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

2 bedroom suite. Wifi only works at the kitchen table. Bedrooms are very small as well as kitchen. Hard to have more than 1 person at a time in it. Door to batheoom in back bedroom very sticky. Good location and use of bikes. No kayaks as advertised

Date of stay: December 2018