All reviews delicious baked goods garden apartment super close to the beach local art great wifi little touches on multiple occasions complimentary bicycles full kitchen quick bike ride absolutely loved our stay wifi worked well minute walk cool off air conditioning the ground floor beautiful place to stay
Reviewed December 21, 2017

My wife and kids and I had a great time at Casa Placencia and in Placencia in general. Jacki is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC and we were so very glad to meet her and hope to stay in touch forever. We stayed in the 2 bedroom unit and absolutely loved it. It is in a great location and we walked everywhere. We hope to see you again soon Jacki!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Casa Placencia is a wonderful spot. Great rooms, great location, Jackie and the staff are all lovely people. WIFI, pool, bikes, AC, short walk to town and super close to the beach. Ill absolutely be back!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. The host, Jackie, was great. She made sure our stay was amazing and was quick to make sure we had everything we needed. As well, the employee that was working there was very nice and super efficient and we really appreciate all of his help.

The walk to the beach is no more than 5 minutes. The walk into town is about 15 minutes as the guesthouse is on the north side of town. During the day we took the bikes and it was a short bike ride to town - about 5 minutes. But due to the condition of the roads we didn’t bike at night.

There’s also a great little pool area here - it’s even colder than the ocean! The only downfall is when it rained at night it was very very loud.

Overall a great stay and I would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Jacki and Casa Placenica feel like home to me. We have been visiting this part of Belize since 09 and we always try and find a way to stay with Ms Jacki. In my profession I am always on the road and have grown to dislike your usual hotel. Casa Placenica stands above the 5 star resorts I've stayed at with its attentive service, spotless rooms, and more than comfy accommodations. Thank you Ms Jacki and Blu for making me feel at home and for another stellar stay with you. I cannot wait to see you guys again soon.

Room tip: I've stayed in most of the rooms and I love the studio suite. It's my favorite.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Well, what can I say? I guess my wife & I have gone off the deep end. We have a serious problem. It’s not good. We’ve been to Placencia 3 times this past year. And now that we’re back home we’re trying to figure out how to make time for another visit. I strongly recommend that you DON’T visit Placencia. We want it all to ourselves..

However, if you DO visit Placencia, may I strongly recommend Ms. Jacki’s Casa Placencia? We’ve stayed at our sweet Casa Placencia for all 3 of our visits. We love the Casa. It’s just beyond all the hustle & bustle of the village but just a short funky walk on Placencia’s famous sidewalk to the beach or the Barefoot Bar, Dawn’s Grill or the Shak down by the pier. Or you can bike like a local to the village on one of the bikes provided by the Casa. Ms. Jacki has created a unique tiled oasis in the midst of a Carribean beach paradise. Well done Ms. Jacki! We’ve stayed in the one & two bedroom apartment suites. They’ve got everything you need. Comfy beds, fully stocked kitchens, good wi-fi & AC, cable TV. We used the pool to cool off between visits to the village & beach. Ms. Jacki’s able assistants, Blue & Dieton, keep the grounds spic & span & secure & are always available to assist. For the price, we don’t think that you can do better than our Casa Placencia for your stay in Placencia. Maybe we’ll see you there?

Date of stay: March 2017