“Top Notch!!”
Review of Avadon Divers - CLOSED

Avadon Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving, dive training, snorkeling, Mayan ruins and rainforest adventure tours. Dive training for kids age 8 and older. Snorkeling for younger children.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

What a great experience! Went out with Avadon several days....every day somewhere different. The operation was first class...from the pick up from Anne Marie at my accommodation, to the check in process and the crew. Would LOVE to return.

1  Thank Finnlander
There are newer reviews for Avadon Divers

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Avadon(:
Ohh man! where do I start? :) I live in Colorado and have traveled back and fourth to the beautiful country Belize ever since I can remember. Now "23", anytime I get a break from school and work, I'm on a plane to visit my grandmother in Placencia Belize. This last trip down was Summer 2012 and it was amazing! Deciding to finally learn how to dive, a long awaited goal of mine, I chose Avadon divers; Simply because of their pure hospitality and expert team of dive instructors and boat captain. Learning how to dive with the best, I started with my,"Open water dive certification" and two weeks later I was certified in my Advanced open water PADI certification. I wouldn't recommend anyone else in Belize, I couldn't of felt any safer with instructors James and Author, they were very professional but made my trip an epic experience. As well as Ana-Marie, "the owner of the operation", she is a sweetheart and Avadon dive shop is the place to go for any dive or snorkeling occasion. I'm just getting started and will be coming back for more!, Thank you Avadon!!(:

1  Thank Jonathon V
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This the only time my wife could come along as she only snorkels and I dive. Avadon divers has
a crew to assit both groups on the same trip. Now my wife can snorkel better and may get certified
to dive. Giovanni a snorkel guide used my wife,s camera and dove down close to the coral and took awesome pictures for her and of her and other guests. We posted them for others in the group on our face book so we all had memories of our adventure, Thank you Giovanni for loving what you do and making our trips with Avadon fun.p1.Thank you captain Phillip for your advanced skills at the helm of the ship, thanks to Arthur and James for doing their part to keep the reef pristine and their knowledge of diving and the reef that they share with other divers that take their trips with Avadon. Special thanks to Ann Marie, your hospitality is unbeatable and your professionalism and knowledge is appreciated. Oh! and thanks to the chef who prepared the meals, We toured with them for four days of our trip and will return, well worth it.
Glenn and Jo.

Seawasp, Owner at Avadon Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Hey Glen - It was a pleasure having yourself and Jo come out diving and snorkeling with us for so many days. I guess Jo has to get certified now! :) Thanks for the great pictures you guys posted. You were right. Giovanni's pretty good at U/W photos. Let's stay in touch.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

When we arrived in Belize, we knew we wanted to go diving, but I had not even started a PADI certification. We were there in the off-season, and 3 days later they had a trip to Glover's Reef. You need at least 6 people, and since we were only 2 this was our one chance to go. Avadon Divers worked with us to get me started on certification and working on dives while my husband could dive with the main group. My husband noticed that Avadon's dive team took super good care of me, something we both appreciated.

Anne-Marie even allowed us to make a deposit on the training, just in case I didn't like it and changed my mind. But I loved it! So we went on the next dive to Southwater Caye. There was more sealife here, we may have liked this site even better.

Lunch on the boat was probably some of the best food we had during the entire trip. My instructor, James, was super patient - even though I kept freaking out when I had to take the mask off underwater. We completed all of the skills, the confined water and open water dives and I left Belize a PADI certified diver.

Seawasp, Owner at Avadon Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Hi Dani - We're so pleased that you went all the way and got fully PADI Open Water certified. Congratulations again! Glad to hear that yourself and Craig had a good time with us. Keep diving, and we'll see you in the Whale Shark season :)

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have had the opportunity to dive around the world - Avadon divers was hands down the best operation I've dealt with -

Fantastic job to the crew and owner Anne-Marie!!

Anne-Marie M, Owner at Avadon Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Hey Norm - On behalf of the crew, I thank you for your kind words. Safe travels, and we'll see you in Placencia again next year.