“Very Best Massage EVER”

The Secret Garden Massage and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Lee, the owner was certified in Tokyo, Japan and has over 20 years experience. Established in Placencia since 1996 and also one of the very first Massage Therapists in Placencia! We do serious body and energy work...No gimmicks! We also offer couples massage side by side in the same room. Stop by and check out our signature treatments (All Natural Facial,Treat Your Feet and Chocolate Coffee Scrub..Created right here in the garden!) We are located centrally in the village right across from the soccer field! We also offer Yoga and Qigong in our garden!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Lee, at The Secret Garden Massage & Day Spa is an incredibly wonderful massage therapist. I am new to Placencia and have been having massages in the USA for the past 20 years. I have had both good and bad thereapists...some too strong and some too weak. In my "perfect world" I would have Lee give me a massage once a week. Not only does she have the perfect "touch", but the ambiance is very soothing and relaxing.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been in Placencia for a few days and wanted to try a massage before heading out tomorrow. I was very pleased and actually fell asleep a couple of times during the massage in that it was so very relaxing. I recommend trying this massage, well worth the $50 for one hour Swiss massage.

1  Thank beachmckinley
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had the therapeutic massage and it was relaxing and so enjoyable. The atmosphere was so serene and the massage was amazing would highly recommend to anyone. One issue Visa machine didn't work, this is Belize after all so take cash just in case

2  Thank Hazel R
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had a massage yesterday with Lee at her day spa and it was really excellent. The price was reasonable and an affordable luxury for many Belizeans, and she did a full body massage for an hour and really worked out the lactic acid buildup and tension in my shoulders and neck. I felt so relaxed for the rest of the day. She does your hands and feet and face in addition to the body. A really fantastic massage. I highly recommend her.

1  Thank Lyra S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lee is an excellent, professional masseuse and charges very reasonable rates for such a fantastic massage. From head to toe, your body is able to relax and let go of the tensions. Also, the atmosphere is very nice with peaceful music. My suggestion is to go beforehand to write your name on her board and reserve a time, then come back less than 5 minutes before your scheduled time. Lee is always on time, and this will minimize the potential for mosquitoes to bite you while you wait. We've been several times to the Secret Garden Massage on our trips to Placencia and will continue to visit.

2  Thank David G