“Perfect”
Review of Rumfish y Vino

Rumfish y Vino
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Placencia
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rumfish y vino is centrally located in the Placencia Village Square. Overlooking the ballfield has a festive and breezy atmosphere, and a cool ecclectic soundtrack. A GASTRO-BAR Central American style. From tapas & wine...to frosty draft beers & fish tacos, there is something for everyone to enjoy! AMAZING handcrafted cocktails made from fresh fruit infusions and housemade extracts. Ginger, Cocomut, Pineapple, Watermelon Mojitos and more. Small plates style dining plus great entrees and fresh and inspired specials daily. A place for locals and tourists alike. Rumfish y vino proudly imports all of their own wines too. Outdoor and indoor dining, and a big central bar with comfortable seating for dining or just enjoying a few Watermelon Mojitos!
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times and have always left super satisfied. Today I had the hummus which was very delicious. And for the main course I had the fish and chips. The best fish and chips I've had here. The fish was made perfectly and the fries were so amazing. It was a great lunch. Everyone needs to come here!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,538)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We spent our last night in Placencia having dinner here and it definitely did not disappoint. We were a group of 8 and our service was attentive and the food delicious. We began with conch fritters and they were delicious - although a bit spicy for some of us. Some of our group had the special of the evening, snook, while some of us opted for fish and chips. The lasagne was also a hit! Everyone was more than happy with their meal. And the drinks were delicious! The mojitos were refreshing and the local beer is always a treat. My husband especially enjoyed the locally made vodka. We ate at a table on the balcony and it was lovely sitting outdoors looking at the stars. Lovely restaurant in a lovely setting. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently had a wonderful dinner at Rumfish. Food and service were both exceptional. They have a high quality food and cocktails which don't disappoint. We had such a nice dinner we decided to go back for lunch a few days later. The tacos were fabulous, best I've had. Rumfish is definitely worth checking out if ever in Placencia.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

romantic food was very good it was very close to my other fav restaurants in area.great place to take your lady

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is the best restaurant in Placencia - we had dinner there twice to make sure. Very attentive service, creative menu offerings (ever had pumpkin-beet soup?), friendly owners and great drinks including draft beer (rare in Belize). I wish it wasn't so far from home!