Cave Tubing + Xunantunich

Book in advance
from
$200.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Truly Wild Belize
from $200.00
from $200.00
from $195.00
from $250.00
More Info
All reviews cave tubing zip lining mayan ruins personal stories chocolate making private tour comfortable van blue hole cockscomb jaguar preserve year olds delicious lunch great excursion inner tubes cockscomb basin wonderful guide an awesome experience top notch
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2022 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of exploring the cockscomb basin with Robin. He is without a doubt the most fantastic guide we have ever had. He is beyond knowledgeable about the jungles of belize and was so much fun to listen to and hang out with. We were the only two people on the tour so we had lots if interaction with Robin. We started out with a hike through the jungle followed by a float down the river and a hike to a beautiful waterfall. It was all topped off with a delicious lunch! We could not of had a better day. Robin- if you are ever in Denver- look us up and we will take you to red rocks! It the best sound stage on the planet!
-Janine and Chad Pechacek

Reviewed February 19, 2022

The waterfall was soooo beautiful and refreshing! Guide was sooooo nice!! Loved the whole experience!!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2022

Israel was our driver but others have said Jason is also excellent. We are three fully senior citizens. We’re heading for day of ruins and waterfall. After about 30 minute ride after hearing lots of stories on local culture Israel suggested we stop at Spice farm. I was a little bit nervous this was a venue for big groups of people and would be a bit cookie cutter. We got a young tour guide (sorry I do not remember name) and he took us out in a golf cart vs. a towed trailer. Huge difference in experience. We got off and he opened nuts, smelled herbal leaves, tasted plants and ate some others. After an hour we got off and returned to our original trip. This was a highlight. We kept going to ruins which were fun and than had a lunch in wonderful restaurant. Do not be put off when they say buffet. Fresh local ingredients and her home made hot sauce is perfect. Waterfall was pretty and a relaxing way to finish day. Great trip Israel

Reviewed December 25, 2021

I did 3 different tours (cave tubing, Mayan temple and chocolate tour) with Truly Wild last week and they were the best experiences of my life! They also happened to be our shuttle drivers to and from the hotel, arranged by the hotel/resort. Israel, Alexander & Jason took such good care of us and made sure we had the safest, most fun experience on all the tours. They are also super friendly and knowledgeable and I learned so much about the history and culture of Belize that I was not expecting to learn on vacation. I almost extended my trip so that I can go on more excursions with them! Will definitely be back for more! Highly recommend using them! Book directly through them (vs the resort) to save on resort fees and taxes, and highly recommend having cash to tip them. They are worth every penny!

Date of experience: December 2021
1  Thank maherahs2021
Reviewed December 14, 2021

Remarkable Mayan Chocolate Experience that ends with a Beautiful Hidden Waterfall Swim! Everyone enjoyed learning about the most important food Chocolate- tour the Mayan cocoa farm and participate in grinding beans with ancient Mayan tools. After we went to a cool tropical waterfall we jumped in & swam under the falls!

Date of experience: December 2021