What a beautiful place. The rooms are inviting, clean, and given many personal touches. The beds comfy with super soft linens. The towels plentiful and cozy. What more could I ask for? Not much but was given so much more! The grounds are beautifully maintain by a local gardener named Flowers, who prides himself on creating a lush surrounding. The food is amazing and fresh. The Belizian breakfast is divine. Josephine the cook can whip you up anything you like. The ocean is just steps away. The beach and pool are maintained and cared for by Reheleo. Who does an excellent job. Joyce and Frank are gracious hosts who helped set up anything we needed. We will be staying here again, hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changing ownership ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Joyce & Frank`s Hotel Placencia
- Joyce And Frank`s Bed & Breakfast
- Joyce & Frank's Bed & Breakfast Belize/Placencia