“Private Oasis”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Experience Paradise from Our View - Casa Sunsandsea
Outdoor kitchen with green egg, outdoor shower and pool with hot tub.
Outdoor kitchen; doors lead into dining area
Hammocks and swing chairs under the palapa overlooking the beach
Lazy afternoons relaxing under the palapa in a hammock or sky chair, listening to the waves role in.
Relax on the beach
Infinity pool overlooks the beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amandabus...
Highland Village, Texas
“Private Oasis”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

We spent six amazing days in Placencia. So many factors contributed to our fabulous vacation. The home itself was lovely, welcoming and fully equipped. Christy and David, the staff, went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and were very accommodating to all our needs. The beach view, the pool, kayaks, paddle boards and sleep inducing hammocks were just a a few of the additional reasons we would return to this private oasis.

katherine...
Denton, Texas
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

I had such a fun time at Casa Sunsandsea! The house is absolutely stunning and the views from the beach and pier are breathtaking.

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for your kind words! Hope you'll come back to see us again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

From the moment we set foot on the grounds at Casa Sunsandsea everything about our experience was at once luxurious and relaxing. The house itself is gorgeous and spacious, elegant yet still comfortable on the beach. There were 10 in our party and everyone was accommodated comfortably. David and Christy were friendly, helpful and welcoming.

This was my first trip to Belize and I didn't realize there was so much to do-- from snorkeling with sharks and rays to hiking to a spectacular waterfall in the rainforest. That's if you can motivate your group to leave Casa Sunsandsea, where there's plenty to do. You can sit in the infinity pool and look at the ocean, or you can sit in the ocean and look at this fabulous house. Paddle boarding and beach games (bocce, corn hole, ladder golf) were popular with our group. The place was so comfortable you really didn't need to go anywhere else.

I can't say enough good things about this house and the folks you deal with. It was truly like finding paradise if only for a week.

Jun 19, 2018
So glad you enjoyed your stay! We loved having your group and hope to see you again soon!
Heidi M
“Paradise is an understatement, more like HEAVEN”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I don’t even know where to begin. All I can say is be prepared to lose your breathe when you approach the property, it is absolutely MAGICAL. I could not believe my eyes when I arrived. The location alone is unbelievable but the house (I mean mini mansion) blows every expectation I had out of the water. At this point I feel like any where else I visit will fall short. Because of that I am already dreaming of the day I can come back. Not only to stay, but to see Christy and David as well (the house keepers). They are the most kind hearted, caring and hard working people I have ever met. They may be staff, but when you leave you will consider them life long friends. I could continue on about how phenomenal this place is but it’s sometbing you HAVE to experience for your self to understand.

Jun 9, 2018
Thanks for your kind review! We're so glad to be a part of such a memorable trip. We do hope to see you again!
shanemill...
Denton, Texas
“Relaxing, stress free vacation by the sea.”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

There were 7 of us in our group, so I figured deciding on which activities we'd do would be a challenge. Britni, our contact person, made everything so easy and simple. The 20 somethings decided on riding horses to a beautiful waterfall and swimming hole. The pictures they took are post card quality.
The on site hosts, David and Christy were a delight to be around. Both have great personality, knowledge of the area and experience doing this. We pulled them in every direction, but they were always there to assist and did so with a smile.
I encourage everyone to try the snorkeling gear at the Casa and take a swim around the bay, you will be amazed. Great place to snorkel just paddling out a few minutes from the Casa shoreline.
David knocked a couple coconuts down from the tree one evening, cutting them open for us to taste. He cleaned the fish we caught! Christy prepared the best baked BBQ ribs and potato salad. We never wanted for anything the whole week.
The house is amazing and literally a few steps from the ocean. Will recommend this place to my friends.

Your age range 35-49
Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for your kind review! We loved having your group and hope you'll come back to see us!
mosttalka...
Dallas, Texas
“Manatee, Sharks and Turtles oh MY!”
Reviewed June 2, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

My family and I, 7 of us, recently returned from the best vacation we have ever had! Our plane from TX to Belize City was delayed over an hour and one of the Casa’s caretakers, David, was there to make sure we made our connecting flight to Placencia. I was so greatful for that! We were then greeted in Placencia by his wife Christy, these two are the best. The house is unbelievable, we had some 20 somethings with us and they could only compare it to MTV’s Cribs! They have any and all amenities there for you inside and out! Everything from Kayaks to Paddle Boards, snorkeling off the beach, cornhole on the beach, fishing off the pier, ralaxing in the hammocks, riding some bikes into town or just chilling in the pool or hot tub all included!!!!
I have never stayed so close to the beach, you are literally steps away from the Carribian. While we were there my boyfriend turned 50, we baked him a cake in the fully equipped gormet kitchen and Christi made her famous ribs, there are a must have! We went on a snorkeling trip while we were there with Captain Jacks @ the suggestion of Britni, the property manager, and had an experience of a lifetime! Our captain Aurthur Westby took us to an island to snorkel & catch some bait fish but instead speared a hog fish that we later ate for lunch at Hatchet Kaye! While snorkling we ran upon a manatee in the wild! This is very exciting because they were once almost extinct. We immediately got out the GoPro and took some incredible video of her. She was so kind, gentle and curios; we swam with her for 20 minuets, unbelievable! After lunch we stopped in Silk Kaye to swim with the Nurse Sharks, Giant Sea Turtles and even a Spotted Eagle Ray! To top it off my boyfriend caught a barracuda trolling to the island.
The house has any and everything you could need inside and out, the owners Brian and Brenda made sure of that! The caretakers Christi and David are exceptional, they really do spoil you and make you feel at home. Casasunsandsea is a true treasure in paradise, I didn’t want to leave and I do hope to be back very soon!
Merideth Burnett
Denton, TX

*Fun Fact - The Casa is off of Manatee Bay Drive, Is decorated with manatee paintings and of course is the home of ‘Hugh the Manatee’!

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for your review! The video of your swim with the manatee was amazing and we can't wait to share it. Glad we were able to be part of this trip for your family!
Austin F
“Amazing Stay!”
Reviewed June 1, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We could not have asked for a better time on our family trip to Belize. Casa Sunsandsea was the perfect house for our group of 8, and David and Christy were great hosts! We especially enjoyed the stunning views, relaxing in the hammocks, and multiple excursions in the area that Jason led. Would highly recommend to any groups looking to take a trip to Belize.

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for your review! We hope you'll come back to see us again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing