“mixed reviews”

Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Placencia
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We ended up here for breakfast our first and last mornings. Both times we kinda felt like we were intruding. Service was a little slow even for placencia village. However, the food was terrific. Best veggie omelette I think i've ever had and fried jacks and stuffed fried jacks were awesome. My husband ordered his own thing - not off the menu, just bacon, eggs, and hash browns and they messed up the eggs and kind of had a bad attitude about making him his own thing and an even worse attitude about fixing it.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This restaurant has a wide selection menu, including beverages, citrus, local and bar drinks. Guests may dine inside or on the roomy veranda. The food is consistently good...you always get what you ordered. The prices are comfortable. The seafood is always very fresh. The presentations of most of the meals is Belizean, but not ornate. For the 3 years of visiting Placencia, I have always carried my mission groups to Wendy's for dinner.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wendy's used to have the traditional Mexican menu with enchiladas and all and they were good! When she moved to her existing location, she reduced the menu for some reason and the staff were not as accommodating seating smokers on the extreme outside in the sun. The original menu was non-existent. I can't even remember what my wife and I ordered, something simple, which took over 45 minutes to be delivered to our table. In her original restaurant around the corner the meal would be there in 10 minutes and be delicious. Now it was actually bland as I remember.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had breakfast here several times while in Placencia and each time was fantastic. You must, must, must try the stuffed fry jacks! The best breakfast I've ever had in my life.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The red snapper for the fish sandwich (or fish burger - depending on which bread you chose to put the fish on) was great, fresh and better done than what we had at Rumfish the night before (disappointing dinner).