“Nothing Left to Add” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tutti Frutti

Tutti Frutti
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Placencia
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tempe, Arizona
“Nothing Left to Add”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is fantastic - I ordered lemon and pineapple and about halfway through I realized there was a huge chunk of frozen pineapple in my ice cream. It was great! This is a really nice place to visit after a long day on the beach

Key West, Florida
“Stopped here every day !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm an ice cream afficiendo and this place gets 5 STARS. So delicious! I tried to sample every flavor but we ran out of days in the week. I'll have to go back. The best gelato I've ever had.

Visited July 2014
Key West
“Best gelato ever !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Friends in the states insisted we go to Tutti Frutti and we are so happy they did! The line was out the door so obviously other people found out how great it is too. Do yourself a favor and do NOT miss Tutti Frutti!

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“A cook relief for the heat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was closed last time we visited, and now i know why everyone says you have to go there!! It is so very good you will want to try several of the flavors before you leave!

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just go!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

I am not a gelato fan, but his was absolutely fantastic. We had it 3 times in 4 days. Would have had it again, but they are closed on Wednesdays!!

Visited June 2014