“wonderful”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Placencia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 10, 2014

you have got to go to Tutti Frutti, while you are in Placenica, i think its only open on a friday. the Italian ice cream is to die for, and this little oasis of cool haven on a hot humid day is bliss!

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Ice cream, especially that good, for desert......heaven on earth right here in Placencia, Belize :-)
Any flavor is good - you better go there several times and try them all LOL
Tonight I had Mango and Cappuccino

Reviewed June 8, 2014

All you need to do is decide whcih flavor you want. They are all very tasty.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Not too sure about the entire world but superb ice cream and ice cool air conditioning to eat it in, wonderful.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I know many people LOVE this place!!! I may have chosen the wrong flavors to try. I had Banana (which was a bit intense) and Chocolate Hazelnut (couldn't really taste the hazelnut in it). To be fair, my friends all loved what they had so again…maybe it was my choices that led me to only give it 3 stars. I would definitely try again next time I visit!