“Cheap and yummy” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Omar's

Omar's
Ranked #22 of 71 Restaurants in Placencia
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cheap and yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in Placencia for about 2 weeks and I didn't get to go to Omars until the last couple of days but I must say the food was delicious and inexpensive. what I like about the food is it that it came fast and the portions were so perfectly sized. I ordered fried eggs rancheros with jacks and refried black beans .I had fresh watermelon juice which was so goodgoodgood! My companion didn't want breakfast and ordered coconut curried crab claws. Again yum yumm yummy! The place has wifi which is a definite plus anywhere and please trust me. I would definitely go back to Omar is my next visit to Placencia Belize.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Lobster!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were in Placencia for the beginning of lobster season this year. After hearing from a friend (Rene from Eagle Ray Tours) that Omar had had a very successful start and it was the best place in town for lobster, we went here on the second day of the season and had lobster dinners. To die for, and also probably the best price in town for a full lobster dinner! I definitely recommend Omar's!

Visited June 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Fantastic local food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Truly one of my best meals in Placencia! Family owners do the fishing, prepare the food and serve -

I had dinner one evening - fresh caught whole snapper with rice and beans and coleslaw - delicious!

At $14 BZD - $7 USD was great value as well - an authentic must do in Placencia located right beside Barefoot Bar -

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had freshly cooked grouper that I will never forget! Freshly made salsa with plantain chips....YUMMY!!

Visited May 2012
San Francisco, California, United States
“Inexpensive food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Some fellow travelers suggested we try Omar's saying that it was good food for reasonable prices. The people who run the place are very nice but the food was over-cooked. The lobster was tough & the fish dry.

Visited September 2012