My husband was recently in Belize on business and was booked into the Mirador hotel in Corozal. Anyhow to say was bad is being kind. First of all the room wasn't clean nor was the hotel. There was no air conditioning, so he had to leave the window open. A person with ragee music blaring parked under his window. He contacted me to see how you check for bedbugs. No bed bugs thankfully. However there were cockroaches!!!!. He killed several, then by 0130hrs he went downstairs and they moved him to another room. He wanted to leave but there was no where else to go at that hour. To make things worse the attendant advised the roaches were probably coming from the kitchen !!!!! YUCK. Traveller beware!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're welcome to enjoy the most beautiful view of Corozal Bay. Offering 24 rooms, air condition, fan, private bath (hot/cold), television on all rooms, terrace, telephone booth, Free wifi to Guest,Free Coffee (morning only)and tours arrangement and much more! Easy to find, one lane from the thunder bolt wharf, five minutes from the bus terminal, ten minutes from Ranchito Air Strip, centrally located in the heart of Corozal. Next door to shopping centers, town hall, central parks, banks, police station and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Mirador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirador Hotel Corozal Town
- Mirador Hotel Belize/Corozal