“Wonderful Surprise”
Review of Hidden Secret Restaurant - CLOSED

Hidden Secret Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I live in Corozal Town and have seen many small restaurants come and go. That would be a true loss for the town if this one disappears. To look at the place prom the street you might expect to find nothing more complicater than chips and dip. Boy are you going to be pleasantly surprised. From the inside you can see that every stick has been placed with love and consideration to attractive display. There are orchids hanging on the walls and a tree growing thru the roof.
Then they bring out the food. Chef Samuel, who truly deserves that title, produces some of the best meals I have ever eaten. From tostatas to burritos to curried chicken and on. I think I have now tried everything on the menu and it all rises to the occasion. Not only is his food delisious but it is alsopresented in a manner much more expected in a resort setting. And I gaurentee you wull not leave hungry. Portions are more than substantial. My husband and i are pretty good eaters and still find that we can share a burrito and be quite satisfied.
Yes this place is off the beaten path, in a residential neighborhood, but definetly worth the effort of discovering the secret.

1  Thank notypst