“Burned the potatoes and served them anyway.”
Review of Dragonfly Grill - CLOSED

Dragonfly Grill
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are a small covered garden patio that specializes in American style comfort food. We have a large wood fire grill where we cook our burgers and other delights. There is no hiding in a kitchen! You can watch your food be prepared fresh, through a glass window. We offer a quiet place for a date or business meeting and have free internet for all of our customers. We love groups and will set up special menus just for them. All we need is a couple of days notice! If you don't see something you like, just ask. If it is possible, we will make it.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Didn't have what was on the menu. Didn't take my order correctly Tried again the next day and they slamed down the coffee cup.. Basically I think they are dissatisfied with Corozal.

3  Thank SanIgnacio
dragonflygrill, Owner at Dragonfly Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with us. If your hash browns were over cooked, we would have been more then happy to either replace them or remove them from the bill. It is our goal to please our customers and I can't believe that anyone slammed down a coffee cup..... I am horrified and again apologize!!

From time to time it is hard to find certain items here in Belize, which does cause us to be unable to provide an item on our menu. We are deeply sorry if that happened while you visited with us.

As far as being unhappy here in Corozal, that couldn't be farther from the truth. I love living here among some of the most wonderful people in the most beautiful place on earth.

There are newer reviews for Dragonfly Grill

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This little hidden restaurant has a specialty menu with a nice variety of choices. Romantic ambience for evening dining.

1  Thank DonnaS8