“Your curry source in Corozal”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Venke's Kabob Corner
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Corozal Town
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed June 3, 2013

OK, it might be the only place serving Indian food and it might take a while before you get it, but it is worth it: well spiced, big portions and the price is right. If he has his pickled carrots (he does not always have them), do ask for them.
I'd recommend Venky's as a take-away place, since there is not much ambiance inside (it is what people would call a "hole in the wall"). The seafront park is just around the corner.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

What can I say but "Oh My GOSH" this is the most amazing Indian food I have ever had, and I spent one month in India! I ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala and it was incredible. Venke is from India and really knows how to cook authentic Indian food. His restaurant is a whole in the wall and it takes an hour to get your food but it is totally worth it, we wish we could have stayed longer in Corozal just for his food.

He doesn't serve beer so we ordered our meal then wLked two blocks for some cheap beer and brought it back to his place. The meals are big enough to split between two people with normL appetites.

Seriously, if you like Indian food, make a special trip to Corozal to visit Venke's.

1  Thank Angie H