This is a lovely hotel and we were very happy to come here for a rest from travelling. The rooms with sea views are the best and worth the extra. The swimming pool is marvelous with enough space to do proper laps! The rooms are large, beautifully designed with high quality furnishings. Breakfasts are good. The hotel is a fair walk from town (about 20 minutes), but we enjoy walking through towns. There are very good restaurants close to the hotel for evening meals. We felt the hotel was expensive, but then you pay for the quality if you want something this good in a small setting in Belize. The hotel is beautiful, intimate and immaculately maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New resort, beach, beautiful pool/spa. Come relax on the balcony as the moon rises and become mesmerized by the sparkling reflections on the bay water or watch the sunrise while laying in a hammock among the swaying palm trees and tropical landscaping, or unwind in our uniquely designed guest rooms enhanced by fresh clean tropical furniture, acid-stained concrete floors and hand-painted Mexican vessels. Almond Tree creates ambiance with the finest accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Almond Tree Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Corozal Town
- Almond Tree Hotel Resort Belize/Corozal