Lynn opened the kitchen on the Chef's night off. She prepared a wonderful meal and contrary to other reviews, we found the price reasonable. Nothing is included in your room price (water, coffee, etc.). Lynn and the staff are there to care for your every need and happy to suit them. I had no hot water and a drizzle of pressure in the shower. Anna came up to assist and showed me how to get almost warm water with a little more than a drizzle from the shower. Lynn drove me to town for supplies and was very engaging for our entire stay. They do provide a bicycle if you wish and it is in good repair. Bottom line, Lynn appears to be struggling with the place which is less than stellar, we would not return if only for the shower issue. Lynn and staff are amazing, the property, not so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New resort, beach, beautiful pool/spa. Come relax on the balcony as the moon rises and become mesmerized by the sparkling reflections on the bay water or watch the sunrise while laying in a hammock among the swaying palm trees and tropical landscaping, or unwind in our uniquely designed guest rooms enhanced by fresh clean tropical furniture, acid-stained concrete floors and hand-painted Mexican vessels. Almond Tree creates ambiance with the finest accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Almond Tree Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Corozal Town
- Almond Tree Hotel Resort Belize/Corozal