Our ten days were wonderful. My husband and I actually went during the off-season and were the only guests for most of the stay, yet were still treated and waited on as if the Almond Tree were in full-swing with a packed house. Lynne provided us with suggestions, directions, bookings for a Mayan tour, and even terrific bikes to get a little exercise. The pool was exquisite, the bar/dining room/lobby was beautiful and inviting, and the palapa with lounge chairs were the perfect spot for enjoying the lovely breezes for HOURS! All of these had fine Internet access, so the little inconvenience of no Internet in our room didn't bother me at all. The restaurant served delicious food, the grounds were beautifully landscaped, and ample parking is provided closely across the road from the resort. The pets were fun without being bothersome...actually perfect 4-legged hosts. We would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New resort, beach, beautiful pool/spa. Come relax on the balcony as the moon rises and become mesmerized by the sparkling reflections on the bay water or watch the sunrise while laying in a hammock among the swaying palm trees and tropical landscaping, or unwind in our uniquely designed guest rooms enhanced by fresh clean tropical furniture, acid-stained concrete floors and hand-painted Mexican vessels. Almond Tree creates ambiance with the finest accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Almond Tree Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Corozal Town
- Almond Tree Hotel Resort Belize/Corozal