A great find! This hotel is just beautiful! We added a few days in Belize to our recent trip to Mexico. Lynn booked our flight to the island of Ambergreis Key and was kind enough to hold our large bags until we got back. Located in Corozal right across the border and less than 10 minutes to the Airport to fly to the island. The town is a bit sleepy but very nice people. Our room was very clean and updated. Lynn and her Staff have a great menu and we enjoyed both our dinner and breakfast with home made jam and salsa. The pool is very nice and some of the rooms have an ocean view. You will be surprised how nice it is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New resort, beach, beautiful pool/spa. Come relax on the balcony as the moon rises and become mesmerized by the sparkling reflections on the bay water or watch the sunrise while laying in a hammock among the swaying palm trees and tropical landscaping, or unwind in our uniquely designed guest rooms enhanced by fresh clean tropical furniture, acid-stained concrete floors and hand-painted Mexican vessels. Almond Tree creates ambiance with the finest accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Almond Tree Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Corozal Town
- Almond Tree Hotel Resort Belize/Corozal