we stayed for four nights. great location, fabulous pool, very beautiful landscaping/gardens. Lynn was very helpful- the staff was particularily friendly and helpful. we had dinner three nights. limited menu, however, well prepared. one day we were served lunch poolside by Vivian. Ray was very helpful in telling us things to do in the area. our room was well-appointed. fluffy towels, excellent maid service by Betsey, WIFI, price is right for the acommadation. When we go back to Corozal we will stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New resort, beach, beautiful pool/spa. Come relax on the balcony as the moon rises and become mesmerized by the sparkling reflections on the bay water or watch the sunrise while laying in a hammock among the swaying palm trees and tropical landscaping, or unwind in our uniquely designed guest rooms enhanced by fresh clean tropical furniture, acid-stained concrete floors and hand-painted Mexican vessels. Almond Tree creates ambiance with the finest accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Almond Tree Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Corozal Town
- Almond Tree Hotel Resort Belize/Corozal