We travelled to Belize and our first stop was Corozal Town in the north. Looking at the hotels in town we were not encouraged by what we saw. We had booked the Almond Tree on the internet and were thrilled to see the place when we arrived. Bob & Lynne Carpenter run this small "boutique" hotel right on the Corozal Bay. What a treat!!
Tastefully decorated, lovely pool and the gardens were just gorgeous. Friendly people.
We would absolutely recommend the Almond Tree to anyone going to northern Belize.
Breakfast available each day and dinner Mon-Friday. We may not go back to Corozal but if you do - don't miss this one - it's a GEM!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New resort, beach, beautiful pool/spa. Come relax on the balcony as the moon rises and become mesmerized by the sparkling reflections on the bay water or watch the sunrise while laying in a hammock among the swaying palm trees and tropical landscaping, or unwind in our uniquely designed guest rooms enhanced by fresh clean tropical furniture, acid-stained concrete floors and hand-painted Mexican vessels. Almond Tree creates ambiance with the finest accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Almond Tree Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Corozal Town
- Almond Tree Hotel Resort Belize/Corozal