“Another First Class Meal at Miss June's”
Review of June's Kitchen

June's Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Corozal
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Another First Class Meal at Miss June's”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Although I have dined at Miss June's at least a half dozen times I was always rushing off to another part of Belize and neglected to post a review. I had breakfast there last week and lunch today and must say that each and every time I eat there, as a professional chef I am impressed. At breakfast time my eggs are perfectly cooked and as I like them very soft, this is difficult with "local" eggs. Last week I chose steak for breakfast instead of ham or bacon and it was ideal; tender and flavourful. The fresh fruit is a generous portion and beautifully presented.

Today for lunch I ordered the steak again and it came with rice, potato salad and a fresh green salad. Excellent! The dining room is spotless and charming, reflecting Miss June's lovely personality. I look forward to many more visits.

• Visited March 2013

Curtis Mill
“Hungy Stop Here”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ms. Junes, kitchen is a must when in Corozal. The food is outstanding at any time. Her homemade bread and bread pudding are to die for.

• Visited September 2012
Lacombe, Canada
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is like going to a friends house for breakfast. We felt very welcomed and the food is home cooked and large portions.

• Visited January 2013
Orillia, Canada
“delicious conch soup”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stopped here for lunch because we saw the conch soup advertised on the menu board and had been wanting to try some. It was absolutely delicious - lots of conch, veggies and a side dish of rice. It was so filling that you didn't need anything else to go along with it. We thought the total price of 20. Belize for all the food plus two drinks was very reasonable. The eating area is quite small but in an outdoor enclosed patio - very pleasant with the breeze going through.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Artena77
Longmont
“Small, Tasty and Gracious”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

In Corozal, Belize there is a small restaurant owned by a gracious lady everybody calls Miss June. There are only 3 tables, that seat 4 each. Miss June cooks everything to order and the food is fantastic. There is a nice variety of items on the breakfast menu. I usually had a couple of eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns and toast, juice and coffee. That was not all one gets. Every morning Miss June goes to the farmers market and gets fresh produce. We ate there 5 of the 7 days we were in Corozal. On the breakfast plate you would get three of the 5 or 6 possible fruits. There was banana, pineapple, cantaloupe, papaya and watermelon. Fresh squeezed orange or lime juice were the best. I had conch soup one day for lunch, very tasty. If your in Corozal, Belize Junes Kitchen is a must. One last thing, for two people having breakfast or lunch, our bill was never more than $15 US.

• Visited September 2012