Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
BZE to San Ignacio round trip--best shuttle service!!

Belize Shuttle by William was the perfect choice for our trip with 6 of us. I had read so many... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
hamillrob
Great experience! Highly recommend!

William’s service was recommended to us on Facebook by numerous people, and they were all right! We... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
JoshuaT20167483

Recommended experiences in and around San Ignacio
from $60.00
from $140.00
from $121.50
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews water taxi yellow shirt reliable transportation reliable service helpful information holding a sign safe driver via email tamales always on time inland blue hole email communication international airport highly recommend this company great guy rental car caye caulker
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2015

On a recent trip to Belize I was planning on taking the bus system to Dangriga which I had used before. The night before I left, I realized that I was arriving on a Sunday and was unsure that I could get to my destination. I searched for alternatives and sent William an e-mail asking about his service. There was a quick response and I wrote to confirm but did not get a reply back. Apparently there was some confusion about several inquiries at the time. In the meantime I was contacted by another service and after not getting a confirming reply, booked the other service. Both services showed up at the airport and I felt badly about going with the other service. I was shocked to get an e-mail from William APOLOGIZING for me standing him up! If this is the way you treat your customers, I will definitely recommend a service with such courtesy.

Reviewed March 18, 2015

I felt like I got so lucky having William available for a shared ride from the Belize airport to San Ignacio. He was very fast to respond and waiting for me with a smile outside of the airport. The trip to San Ignacio is a couple of hours, and William was so fun to talk to. I got great tips on things to do and history on Belize. William should definitely be your first choice for a shuttle!
Bonus - his van has wifi.

1  Thank Carolynb13
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Williams Shuttle service was a great experience. Communication on pick up and delivery were exact. E-mails describing my driver and having a picture of my driver assured me that I will be transported with the correct people I signed up with , and gave me confidence for the rest of my trip. The shuttle was very clean, good smell, smooth riding, with plenty of fresh cool air !!!

Reviewed March 10, 2015

William is the BEST. We used William's shuttle for transfers between Belize City and San Ignacio. He is a pleasure to meet. Very friendly and helpful person The shuttle's are clean, well maintained, have free wi-fi and always on time :)

Reviewed March 7, 2015

Over the years, my family and I have not only used William scores of times, but we've had 100's of friends use his shuttle services too, and I can definitively say he is the best. Great vehicles, wifi, amazing customer service and attitude, and he knows Belize, and has quite a few wild stories.

He is also really knowledgeable about tours, sites, and excursions, and can tell you which operators are the best, and which to avoid. He's also pretty well versed in the restaurants too, since he has a little lodge in Santa Elena.

His email is belizeshuttle@yahoo.com and you can find out more info about him at http://www.parrot-nest.com/belize-shuttle.html

I highly recommend William, and will continue to use his excellent services.

Date of experience: February 2015