“Awesome! Reliable, Safe, fun and super informative”

Belize Shuttle by William
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The First Belize Shuttle and Transfers Company originated by William Hofman. Pick-up and drop-off from San Ignacio to Belize City International Airport (BZE), The Water taxi, or Municipal Airport are a regular shuttle drive. Choose a one-way or round-trip transfer to Dangriga or Hopkins in southern Belize. Experience the countryside while traveling on a private or shared shuttle from Belize City to Placencia, and learn how to get from Placencia to other locations. Travel at ease in a comfortable AC van, a genuine friendly driver loaded with answers to all your questions about Belize, with most vans having WIFI on board. William and his drivers are ready to assist you in traveling throughout the country, getting to your destination and returning to the International Airport. Our transportation service offers no waiting time and The Most Leg-room and comfort in rides. As a Belize shuttle team, our goal is to handle all logistics of getting you from point A to B during your vacation.
Reviewed March 20, 2015

We picked William's shuttle service after reading the great reviews about his Belize Shuttle Service.

We emailed him a week prior and he simply told us that he would be here at Belize airport, no upfront payment needed... And he was here, even after our plane got delayed for an hour!

High energy, very friendly, lot's to talk about, treated us to some good stories and bread pudding - What a great way to start our Belize trip. You can tell that this guy love this country!

Internet on the shuttle! Way to go above and beyond.

Don't look anywhere else, he is the guy you need!

1  Thank Meryl C
"reliable transportation"
in 7 reviews
"reliable service"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"bathroom break"
in 11 reviews
"tamales"
"maya beach"

Reviewed March 20, 2015

On a recent trip to Belize I was planning on taking the bus system to Dangriga which I had used before. The night before I left, I realized that I was arriving on a Sunday and was unsure that I could get to my destination. I searched for alternatives and sent William an e-mail asking about his service. There was a quick response and I wrote to confirm but did not get a reply back. Apparently there was some confusion about several inquiries at the time. In the meantime I was contacted by another service and after not getting a confirming reply, booked the other service. Both services showed up at the airport and I felt badly about going with the other service. I was shocked to get an e-mail from William APOLOGIZING for me standing him up! If this is the way you treat your customers, I will definitely recommend a service with such courtesy.

Reviewed March 18, 2015

I felt like I got so lucky having William available for a shared ride from the Belize airport to San Ignacio. He was very fast to respond and waiting for me with a smile outside of the airport. The trip to San Ignacio is a couple of hours, and William was so fun to talk to. I got great tips on things to do and history on Belize. William should definitely be your first choice for a shuttle!
Bonus - his van has wifi.

1  Thank Carolynb13
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Williams Shuttle service was a great experience. Communication on pick up and delivery were exact. E-mails describing my driver and having a picture of my driver assured me that I will be transported with the correct people I signed up with , and gave me confidence for the rest of my trip. The shuttle was very clean, good smell, smooth riding, with plenty of fresh cool air !!!