“A nice treat!”

Cuisines: Cafe
San Diego, California
“A nice treat!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This place was a welcomed relief! I was able to go here in the mornings and get tasty caffeine! They also had good desserts! I think my favorite part about this place was that the staff was so warm and friendly.

• Visited July 2014

San Ignacio, Belize
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Rum Cake”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Love going to the Treatery...Every time I am in San Ignacio I just have to stop in for ice or frozen coffee. I usually have a cookie but a few days ago I watched as they put the cake under its cover....I asked what kind of cake it was...Rum Cake was the answer so I got a slice to go with my frozen coffee...It was so moist and light with the lightest taste of rum...The slice was a good portion that I needed to get a second glass of coffee...The next day I stopped in and yes one slice of cake was left....Amazingly it was still very moist and even more delicious than the day before...The flavours had a chance to blend even more ..a glass of frozen coffee topped with whip cream was the best end to a hot errand running day...Left the town happy back to my hills ..thanks to the Treatery until my next visit to San Igancio...

Visited July 2014
Pasadena
“Great deserts”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Good variety of deserts that all tasted yummy. If you need coffee looks like this place could meet any desires, they did well with my tea requests.

San Ignacio, Belize
“Awesome Coffee and Pastry Shop”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Downtown Cayo needed a coffee shop, and the new Treatery is awesome! The sweets are wonderful, and they have tons to choose from. Many are Belizean favorites too, and have ginger, casava, or coconut as an ingredient. They have a spinach quiche that is superb, and pot pie that everyone likes. The little popovers are my favorite.

The coffee is great, and is roasted at the shop. They sell it by the pound too. They have dark and light roasts. The coffee can be made any number of ways too. They have a real expresso machine. Had some of their treats every day last week. Wow!

• Visited June 2014