We were incredibly happy with this resort. We stayed in the one bedroom private pool villa and had Oscar as our private butler during our 3 day stay.
The resort has thought of everything - when you arrive they help you plan your stay/adventures so you can do as much or little as you'd like.
We absolutely loved the food, especially the Salbutes! The food is so fresh and is organic, with fruits and vegetables coming from the resort's garden and meat/cheese coming from organic/free range farms nearby.
Oscar was incredibly helpful - he figured out our schedule and made sure we had what we needed when we needed it. He offered advice from clothes to wear on our outings (long pants and close toed shoes to the Belize Zoo because of the sand flies), and the best outings for our family since we brought our 1.5 year old. The new managers at the hotel, Jacques and his wife were friendly and accommodating.
We've been to some very nice resorts and this is now one of our absolute favorites. We'd love to go back sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio