We vacationed in Belize for 9 amazing days, 4 of which were spent at Ka'ana and the other 5 on the beach. Ka'ana is a beautiful, tropical paradise in the Belizean jungle a few miles from the Guatemalan border. The resort is filled with gardens, pools, beautifully apportioned rooms and warm, friendly, exceptionally helpful staff members. You want a piece of heaven? Stay at Ka'ana!! I also recommend their overnight stay in a Mayan city - it's a once in a lifetime experience that the Ka'ana staff makes perfect. They will also set up a private, romantic dinner for 2 under the stars - it was magical! They really pull out all the stops for their guests - truly a gem of a resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio