Let me start by saying I never write reviews, but our stay a Ka'ana was so amazing I want to share. We spent 4 days in a Casita and enjoyed a couple of days on personalized adventures. I don't know what to complement first, the amazing fresh food, our amazing room that was always magically freshened up after we left for dinner or a day tour, the personalized tours where we learned so much about the country and culture, or the amazing staff that made our stay so pleasant. My only complaint is that there is not a ka'ana resort on San Pedro, while Victoria House was lovely (we stayed there while in San Pedro) all other resorts will now pale in comparison. We hope to return some day to this amazing resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio