“Great location and decent sleeping room with A/C!”
Review of Rosa's Hotel

and 1 more site!
Rosa's Hotel
Santa Monica, CA
“Great location and decent sleeping room with A/C!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband and I needed a place to stay for one night in San Ignacio, and Rosa's Hotel was perfect! The location was great, and the staff was friendly. San Ignacio could be pricey so this hotel was quite reasonable. There were obviously no frills, but the room was clean and air conditioner worked marvelously!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel during my time in San Ignacio. The rooms are very clean, and the air conditioning is ice cold. The staff were very nice and helpful. I felt this was a great value for what I paid and I would recommend for anyone to stay here. One word of advice is to bring earplugs. Many of the hotels in San Ignacio are very loud due to the air conditioners and nightclubs nearby. I always pop in earplugs and never have an issue.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Dan O
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Rosa´s Hotel was awesome!! The staff is always smiling and eager to help in some way or other. The room was clean, tidy and well equipped. You can use Internet if you like. Breakfast included.. I really liked the place and i would recommend it to you.. in all kinds of ways.. missing the staff.. they have always been soooo friendly and ready to help!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Maya87_911
Cedar City, Utah
Reviewed April 30, 2012

After trying other accommodations and being disappointed, we tried Rosa's hotel while we were in San Ignacio and stayed there for the remainder of our stay. The rooms were clean, quiet, air conditioned, and included cable tv. Janice (Yanice) was very nice and super-helpful with anything we needed. She even offered to let me borrow her sandals for the day we went cave tubing but my feet were too big. :) They offer a free breakfast every day (which is available all day) with fruit and bread and such. They also have free bottled water that you can use to refill your own bottles. They have free internet as well and a computer that you can use if you don't have your own. They were very accommodating for anything we needed. We missed them as we moved on to other parts of the country and had to find other accommodations with nowhere near the great service we received at Rosa's. I would definitely recommend them.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer N
san francisco
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I stayed at Rosa's for 4 nites the end of March and loved Rosa, her son & daughter and her hotel. I stayed in a room with a fan and was content - as long as the fan was on it neutralized the sound of the club next door. The free internet, pbj toast and fruit for breakfast and friendly service was much appreciated. They recommended places to eat and even helped line up a cab for a trip to Guatemala. I would highly recommend their hotel and BZM tours for the trips to Caracol and ATM.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank robincpcu
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We found rosas hotel to be really clean and the staff were really friendly.they brought us extra fans because it was hot without us asking.big room with 2 beds and tv.breakfast is also included.I would stay here again definitely,

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Brokenarrow99
Denver
Reviewed April 2, 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending 3 nights at Rosa's Hotel in San Ignacio - the place was perfect and far exceeded our expectations! Originally we planned to stay there just one night but then we fell in love with the city and extended our stay to 2 and then 3 nights. Rosa's hotel is in a great location, in the midst of the city's center, minutes away from stores, restaurants, bus station and the market. It is very clean, tidy and safe - there is someone to assist you 24hrs if need be. There is also a washer and dryer that is available for guests, great continental breakfast included. The owner Rosa and her son Santos were amazing hosts and made us feel like at home away from home! We are very grateful for their hospitality and would recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple