We spent five days a Cahal Pech in the cabanas and loved every minute of it. It is an excellent place to stay and be able to visit the surrounding area and tours. The staff was very friendly and more than accomodating. You must have a massage on the veranda of your cabana. We had great fun at happy hour drinking local coconut rum and pineapple juice. We even left our suitcases in the manager's office for two days while we went to visit Tikal in Guatemala. We actually came back and stayed another night because we were late leaving Guatemala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio