This is a friendly, clean place. I see some other reviews here talking about noise, but my cabana faced the city and was almost all the way down (closest to city view) and I didn't hear a thing. The cabana itself was great; I loved having our own porch and hammock.
The food in the restaurant (especially breakfast) was excellent. Like...VERY good! The buffet was good but ordering off of the menu was tastier.
The staff was friendly and helpful, and had excellent coordination of the tours. Any questions you have about your tours, drivers, etc., before you go can be answered there.
I can't speak to the hotel room building...on the outside it did look run down. But the cabanas were a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio