My experiences were over five years ago but staying at Cahal Pech Village Resort for about once a year in the ten years previous, I found it just as good as could be expected in the mountains adjacent to Guatemala and the rain forests of Belize. The Huts (Cabanas) were serviceable and offered a spectacular view of the village below and beyond the hills where Mennonite's farmed. The music from the village drifted pleasantly up to the cabana nightly. The staff was personal and very attuned to wishes and food was more than adequate. I am headed back in January 2013 and stay a few nights, shop in Guatemala in Melchor and head to visit the awesome ruins of Tikal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio