Casa Blanca Guest House
$175
San Ignacio Resort Hotel(San Ignacio)
$147
Ka'ana Resort(San Ignacio)
$224
$194
$90
  • Pool
Midas Belize(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
$64
$39
Maya Mountain Lodge(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
$152
The Log Cab-Inn(San Ignacio)
$118
$98
$81
$180
$545
$408
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsair conditioningrecommend casain townhot waterperfect locationshared kitchenburns avebalcony overlooking the streetceiling fannice kitchentraveling solofelt completely safetour companiescouple of nightsa nice place to stayclean roomsatm tour
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My family and I stayed two separate times on our trip, and it felt like we were coming home upon our return. Betty, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. She made sure that we were enjoying our time in San Ignacio. The rooms were exceptionally clean, and cozy, and the location is smack dab in the middle of town. We all agreed it was a great stay, and that we would recommend it to anyone coming to the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Wanderlust81230
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We stayed for three nights and were happy with our stay. Betty, owner, was very helpful for various information before we arrived at San Ignacio. The room and bathroom were very clean and bright. They have a common place where you can meet other guests. You can also use the refrigerator for food storage. Staff were very friendly. They do not provide a breakfast. We ate at various nearby restaurants. A local restaurant across the street is good. We also ate several times at Maxim. It is a Chinese restaurant. Many locals eat there and it is always packed. Price is very reasonable and food is very good. Three small blocks from hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J-in-Naperville
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very clean guest house with friendly helpful staff. Safe as well and great price. Good food across the road at Hanna's restaurant. Great guided trips to Tikal, ATM and cave tubing through Elias at this guesthouse as well. Half hour walk approximately to Cahel Pech ruins from this location.

Room Tip: Fan was good enough, you can pay a little more for them to turn on the a/c.
2  Thank mariesh2014
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Other than being in the perfect spot for all the sightseeing and being in the center of things, this is a cozy little guesthouse and a great deal for your dollar. The owner was knowledgeable, the check in girl was very friendly and the house was as clean as it will get with the hired help. I absolutely thought it was well worth the money. Im a little surprised that the owner doesnt help with the eye appeal since I dont see her doing much.I realize the roads are dusty but if it were my business I would continuously be looking to clean or paint to make it look more eye appealing...but Im not complaining. I only paid $50/night and I loved it!

1  Thank ladyjane2
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The ladies working at the Casa Blanca Guest house were the friendliest people ever. Not only was the hotel nice, complete with a TV and a million channels, a common kitchen area, etc, but the price was right and we received the best customer service. I forgot my camera in the common kitchen area on our way out of San Ignacio. I remembered when we arrived in Placencia. When we checked our email, we already had an email from the staff at Casa Blanca Hotel trying to help us reunite with our camera! We called them and they arranged for us to get it back (and we did)!! So trustworthy and helpful, I couldn't believe it all worked out so smoothly! Thank you ladies! You were awesome!