“Where your cuisine cravings are satisfied!”
Review of Fuego Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Fuego Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired Belizean cuisine utilizing ingredients from the farmer's market next door. Dine in the park while listening to great music and enjoying the cuisine of chef Jesse Mas.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Fuego Bar & Grill shares the beautiful ambiance of San Ignacio with its people. The food is awesome, the workers are jovial and the service is unforgettable. I enjoy good food and every time i eat, i aim to feel pleased and content....and that i did after eating at Fuego Bar & Grill. I live in the city and don't mind at any given time to catch the bus or drive, stop at the very entrance to enjoy a well cooked meal! UGH! I love it!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

On the weekend I had a wonderful evening at Fuego Bar & Grill Belize with five friends...Four were from my little village of Cristo Rey ....We were welcoming our new neighbor and the return of two other neighbors back to the village......It was the first time for two of the folks...They were impressed and we all had a wonderful meal and time together ...Our Hostess and waiters attended to all our little needs and whims....even to posing for a picture and agreeing for me to put it on line ...I had the lime chicken wings which had me licking my fingers even after a finger bowl was placed beside me...(it was used after the licks)....
The chicken salad was very colourful and tasteful....the beer was so cold in their ice frosted glasses.... Hm mm ..... I think weekend is coming in a day or two....

Reviewed April 27, 2014

It looked that Fuego Bar and Grill restaurant was one of the best place to go, it has nice seating places outside. Just menu could be better, more vegetarian choices and fish. Farmer salad was very simple. Jerk bbq chicken burger for 18 Belizian dollars was ok. And Cinnamon churro desert was very sweet, but for people who like lots of sugar can be nice. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Just finished dinner at Fuego. What a great way to spend a couple of hours. Great atmosphere, food, entertainment, and staff. Just what we've come to expect. I had the shrimp taquitos and a watermelon mojito. So good. The taquitos have made it to my favourites list. The staff is attentive and friendly. And we were even treated to some wonderful live entertainment. Really nice evening. We even got to try some of their new coffee (roasted on site). I'm not a huge coffee lover but I might be a convert. It was very good!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Went to try out Fuego's new menu a few weeks ago, and the flatbread pizza, specifically the Caribbean Pizza, was recommended to me. Wow! It was superb. I really liked the cauliflower with chicken mix that it was topped with.

I sat at the bar to see the different drinks they made, and had quite a few wonderful drinks. All the margaritas I tried were excellent, and the michelada was done the right way. I'll be back!