This is a beautiful hotel that strives to provide the highest service possible. The staff is warm and friendly and will know you by name after the first day. The rooms and common areas are gorgeous, clean and comfortable. Our room had a lovely patio with a hammock overlooking a manicured garden. The restaurant has good food and overlooks a green forest canopy. We saw birds, lizards and other wildlife from our seats at each meal. Very fun! The hotel is walking distance to town and close to sight seeing destinations like ATM cave and Caracol. An overall wonderful experience and stay here. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to San Ignacio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open to guests since 1976, San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. The Resort has been awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year 2012" and "Hospitality Award 2015" by the Belize Tourism Board. Perched on a hillside located within a 17-acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, gives the Resort its unique name of "the only jungle in town". A short walk puts you in downtown San Ignacio or in the middle of Belize's ancient Maya temples known as Cahal Pech. The Hotel offers various amenities where visitors can relax and enjoy amazing views of Belize. In addition, it is home to the award-wining Green Iguana Conservation Project, located on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize