This was our first trip to Belize and it was made wonderful by the staff and the comforts of the San Ignacio Resort Hotel. The food was great and the service was wonderful. The entire staff was friendly, engaging and everyone's goal was to try and meet our needs and make us happy. We felt as though we were among family. Even our last minute changes in plans were accommodated by the staff as they endeavored to meet everyone's needs. Though we went touring and had a number of great experiences, my wife and I agreed that the one thing that made this vacation a stand-out was the San Ignacio Resort Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open to guests since 1976, San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. The Resort has been awarded with the title HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2016/2012, RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR 2016, and HOSPITALITY AWARD 2015 by the Belize Tourism Board. Perched on a hillside located within a 17-acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, gives the Resort its unique name of "the only jungle in town". A short walk puts you in downtown San Ignacio or in the middle of Belize's ancient Maya temples known as Cahal Pech. The Hotel offers various amenities where visitors can relax and enjoy amazing views of Belize. In addition, it is home to the award-wining Green Iguana Conservation Project, located on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize