We recently made our second trip to Belize. Of all the places we have visited and stayed, this resort is the BEST! From the staff at the front desk, to the landscaping crew, to the restaurant staff; there isnt any place better to stay! The entire staff made us feel as if we were the only ones in the resort! We would like to say thank you to Haydee, Melissa, Jason, Rueben, Eddy and all of The Resort Staff!!!! We will see you all again soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open to guests since 1976, San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. The Resort has been awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year 2012" and "Hospitality Award 2015" by the Belize Tourism Board. Perched on a hillside located within a 17-acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, gives the Resort its unique name of "the only jungle in town". A short walk puts you in downtown San Ignacio or in the middle of Belize's ancient Maya temples known as Cahal Pech. The Hotel offers various amenities where visitors can relax and enjoy amazing views of Belize. In addition, it is home to the award-wining Green Iguana Conservation Project, located on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize