We stayed at Windy Hills in San Ignacio with family and friends for the Christmas holidays and had a great time. We where traveling with 2 other families with kids ranging from 12 to 22 and all had a great time. The staff is terrific and the tours where out of this world!
The hotel is a bit rustic but very cozy. A bit like summer camp for those who have experienced that, including the limited hot water shower. The beds where comfy and many choices of channels on the TV.
All in all a great experience but remember your bug spray, it is a must have!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio