After reading the reviews, I decided to book with Windy Hills. I booked through hotels.com
The resort is beautiful and well maintained. The staff and service is excellent. When we arrived, we were welcomed with welcome drinks (so refreshing after a long drive from the airport). The cottage is roomy with comfortable beds, the AC was a life saver after each of our day tours. The best part was relaxing on the hammocks each day; the pool and views are great. Each morning we would wake up to mother natures music, so awesome ! We ate the restaurant twice for b'fast and once for dinner, food and service is excellent with fair prices. The resort is a $ 5 cab ride to town.
My only cons: no water pressure from the shower, no wi-fi in the rooms (you have to go to the lobby), and no mini refrigerator.
We had a very relaxing stay at Windy Hill Resort !
Thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio