I found out about this place on Trip Advisor and decided to book because they offered all of the adventures I wanted to do. It was a little more expensive than the places we stayed at along the coast but I think the price was fair compared to other resorts in San Ignacio. The food was good, our adventures were amazing, and the privacy was great. Maybe it was just the down season but it felt like we had the whole resort to ourselves, which was great. They even upgraded us to an air conditioned room. The property is beautiful and so is San Ignacio. Book at Windy Hill for a wonderful stay on the east side of Belize. Book in the down season for a better value. PS: If you plan of staying a few nights the pool is a great way to relax on a day off from adventures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio