We really enjoyed our 2 night stay at Rumors Resort Hotel.
- Our host, Rosy, was super responsive and very helpful. She even helped us organize transportation in Belize after we had left the hotel. Great service and recommendations.
- Room was spacious and tidy
- Shower and bathroom were great
- Organized tours and transit through front desk which was really convenient
- The location is pretty far outside of town so you cannot walk anywhere. We knew this ahead of time, but didn't comprehend the distance until there.
- The food at the restaurant was less than ideal. If you go, order Belizian dishes (not American) as they were significantly better. Wait times for food were also pretty long, so plan accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumors Resort Hotel is a proud Belizean family-owned and operated hotel Conveniently situated just 2 1/2 miles from San Ignacio Town. Elegantly perched on a hilltop, we offer a relatively fresh/windy ambiance with impressive panoramic views.We cater to travelers seeking a tranquil getaway from the buzz of town in an eco-retreat setting while keeping keeping you well within easy access to town's conveniences. Situated near all major attractions in the Cayo District, we're an ideal outpost for the adventure travelers seeking to experience the best of Belize's cultural, historical and eco-adventure attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rumors Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumors Resort Belize/San Ignacio