“The most enjoyable place I've stayed in-Belize!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rumors Resort

Rumors Resort
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in San Ignacio
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The most enjoyable place I've stayed in-Belize!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place is great! The accommodations were very comfortable, the hospitality gracious, and the food was great! Price was very reasonable and I will definitely return for the outstanding welcome I got in this beautiful place! Frankie and Rosie are the two people who are responsible for making their customers feel at home..............I appreciate their care and contribution to a very satisfied visit in San Ignacio.

Room Tip: As far as I could tell all rooms are equally excellent!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Belize City, Belize
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I've stayed at Rumors many times and each time the experience has been one of kind. From the moment I turn my vehicle off the road and up the hill, my mind is blown away by the scent and closeness of nature at it's best, while checking in the kindness of the staff, lets u know that you've chosen the right place and then on to seeing the special touch they put into making the rooms feel welcoming is extra special. I'm not making all this up, I was just there for the weekend and as I said before each time it's a breathtaking experience. Blessings n guidance of continued prosperity is my wish for you.

Room Tip: I love the room on the upper floor, I like looking out into nature and just meditating on how beauti...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dianfin
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at Rumors during the summer for over a week. I must say that I have never had such a personable and rememberable experience. The hotel is very safe and the surroundings engulf you with extreme beauty. The owners of the hotel love where they work and it really shines through from the rooms to the full service bar to the landscaping. I have traveled a lot and have never seen such hospitality as Rumors Resort has given me and I am planning my next vacation to be at Rumors Resort.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We got there Monday afternoon and where greeted by nothing but smiles. Very warm friendly atmosphere. I am extremely picky and was very impressed by there cleanliness. There location was perfect just about a mile out of town so very quiet peaceful and beautiful scenery. All aces in my book when we go back we will book here for sure!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was a great experience for us to stay here and highly recommended! The scenery was beautiful and so calm and peaceful. The owners were so helpful and friendly they made us feel right at home. Rooms are all Brand new and super clean, and the A/C works better than anywhere else Ive stayed in Belize, As well as the wifi! Don't bother eating breakfast anywhere else, it is so scrumptious and we were given complimentary fresh cut coconuts when ever we wanted. Great way to start the day. Needless to say we will definitly visit this resort again!

• Stayed September 2012
Stephens City, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

The management is very friendly. They seek you out and look to help you. The rooms are very nicely kept and are quite roomy. Great view and great value. This resort is also located very close to the city of San Ignacio which is a wonderful little town with a lot of Native American history. Definitely go!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Belmopan, Belize
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Rumors Resort in my view is a home away from home, with its kind staff and comfortable beds and peaceful atmosphere is def a must stay resort! Its affordable and its location is amazing, waking up to the warm sun and cool breeze while lounging on one of their benches, simply warms your heart as you indulge in nature's beauty. I definitely recommend that you visit this most unique resort located in the Cayo District!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple