“Edwin was WONDERFUL and so Accommodating”

Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$180.00*
and up
Tikal Maya Ruins Day Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Edwin's Belize Adventures, where we give you high quality tours with only professional and well respected tour guides. My self Edwin Gonzalez guide most of my tours and will do my best so that your vacation becomes an unforgettable experience. I am looking forward to taking you places, come on my adventures and you will say that the last time you did something for the fist time was when I went on Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

As a female and traveling with my female cousin to Belize I wanted to feel safe and yet pack as much adventure into my 6 days in Belize as possible. So much of our trip was at his mercy, and he came through perfectly. He was patient, friendly, professional, So accomodating and fairly priced. He helped transport us to our destinations, taught us so much about the country, took us cave tubing, xunantunich, Blue hole national park. He arranged for us to go to Tikal and took us to the guide at the border and was there for us when we returned. He waited for us to shop (a must for us) was constantly our photographer so we could get pictures of us together. He went WAY above and Beyond in making sure after we asked him to drop us off in town that we hooked up with the taxi driver we requested that would be taking us back to our resort. Really 5 stars are not enough for him. Edwin, if you read this review, please know how much we appreciate the fantastic service you provided.

3  Thank coverbye
Eds_28, Owner at Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for a great review. It is always a pleasure to go out in d field and do my best, but when I know that there are people that are completely satisfied with me it makes my long days worth while. I really appreciate you remembering me after your tour and will happily take you on any adventure again. Your review is highly appreciated and beneficial for other guest that are interested in my services.

There are newer reviews for Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Ancient temples, Sacred spaces, Secret entrances to Xibalba (the Mayan underworld), underground rivers, crystal skulls, and a 1000 foot waterfall! What more could you ask for?

Anything actually.

From edible jungle plants like heart of palm, begonias, coconut apples and bamboo tips, to spectacular hanging plants, secret jungle trails, huge old growth mahogany trees and possibly even a mother basilisk lizard or a sun bathing crocodile.

Still not enough? Just ask Edwin.

If there was one person to be lost in the jungle with (not that he could get lost there) it would be him. Not only does he have intimate knowledge of the life around him, he is a spectacular tour guide as well.

He has an excellent rapport with attraction officials, a professional attitude and enough patience to answer a continual barrage of questions about every plant, tree, animal and hole in the ground, I could think of.

Going to Belize? Find Edwin, you’ll have the time of your life.

3  Thank paulnfld

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Edwin has been my excursions guide on two separate trips to Belize, one in October of 2012 and one in April of 2013. He is, by far, the most professional guide I have met, to date. He is very cordial, extremely knowledgeable, and offers excursion options to fit all levels.

Additionally, he is super flexible with his itinerary options, as myself and my companions changed our choices numerous times prior to agreeing on the actual excursions we took.

Furthermore, my companions and I discussed with Edwin, in advance, that we were searching for an excursion out of the ordinary - one that a select few had ever done. He suggested an option, we agreed it sounded fabulous, and we tried it out. It was beyond anything we could have imagined - an opportunity that could never be replicated in any place other than Belize.

So, in summary, Edwin is amazing - he was my guide for several consecutive days, over two separate trips, and when I come back again, soon, to enjoy the glory that is Belize, I will absolutely hire him again.

Cherise Elliott - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

1  Thank Cherise E

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a great time with Edwin - he took us through the cave tubing and pointed out lots of things - that ended up being one of my favorite days - he seems to know the names of all of the plants and animals that we saw and wasn't annoyed at my repeated questions. He also arranged Tikal and ATM for us - and those excursions went by flawlessly as well. When we go back to Belize we will definitely use Edwin again.

1  Thank gita g
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It was extremely easy to book with Edwin. We booked with him via email months prior to our trip to Belize and he was very informative, helpful and responsive. Edwin picked us up on our lodge at no extra cost and was prompt. We spent the morning at Xunantunich and the afternoon cave canoeing at Barton Creek. He was friendly, honest and knowledgeable about the sites we were visiting and told stories along the way that we found interesting. He brought us a delicious lunch and bought us a soft drink at Mike's Place (at Barton Creek). Inside the cave, he pointed out several different rock formations and was encouraging us to ask questions. He is hardworking and personable--you will not be disappointed!! Thanks Edwin!!

1  Thank JAS1411