“Amazing experience”

Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Edwin's Belize Adventures, where we give you high quality tours with only professional and well respected tour guides. My self Edwin Gonzalez guide most of my tours and will do my best so that your vacation becomes an unforgettable experience. I am looking forward to taking you places, come on my adventures and you will say that the last time you did something for the fist time was when I went on Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had a really great experience with Edwin, he was always on time, always worked with us and pricing was great too, he even got us a great ATM guide to Danny- he was amazing really waited for us and helped us even If we were really afraid of the tour itself

He made our trip very memorable! We loved San Ignacio! And he brought us to xunantunich and was very knowledgable! He was patient and always helped us gave us tips and everything, would definitely use him as our tour guide again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eds_28, Owner at Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you for a great review. I really appreciate your kind words and It would be a pleasure to have you on my adventures again.

Edwin

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We used Edwin for day trips out of San Ignacio to both Tikal and ATM. He was very helpful in organizing our plans via email and phone, and the partner guides he hooked us up with were all genuinely friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to be with. Also appeared to have the lowest prices of any of the main guide companies in San Ig.
He's a great guy and I highly recommend his company for any tours/transfers.

Eds_28, Owner at Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you very much. I highly appreciate your review. I Am happy that I helped in making your vacation memorable and I would be happy to have you on my adventures again.

Yours truly

Edwin Gonzalez

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I initially contacted Edwin because my family of four needed transfer service to Cayo from the airport in Belize - we got a whole lot more than that! While his transfer price was very reasonable, he offered to take us cave tubing on the way for an even more reasonable price and the tour was excellent.

In spite of it being a "cruise ship day", Edwin worked our schedule around the crowds and we only saw two other small groups the whole time. We had a really fun walk in, and he gave us all a "healthy respect" for the jungle - I didn't have to worry about the kids getting into anything they shouldn't after that. He took care of us all and had a great report with the kids and even managed to get my son to eat a termite!

A couple of days later, we again needed a transfer and Edwin was really accommodating and punctual. He got us where we needed to be, had great recommendations for lunch and activities, and took us for a lovely canoe ride for the afternoon. All our bags were taken care of and we didn't have to worry about anything. Edwin has a vast knowledge of all things Cayo - the wildlife, the jungle plants, and the history and culture (but he's not afraid to say he doesn't know something either!).

The unique part about booking with Edwin is that you're not tied to a "fixed menu" of tour packages. He is able and interested in customizing any day to be exactly what you'd like, and he has great recommendations to make it even better. He was very reliable, we always felt safe and well taken care of, and my kids were very comfortable being with him and asking questions.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had just 2.5 days in San Ignacio and a whole list of things to do and see. At first I thought I could manage organizing it all on my own but last minute decided to email Edwin for some help. He emailed back right away with options on how best to spend our time. With no problems or snags he booked our private tour to Tikal, cave tubing with guide and zip lining all in it e to make it back to Belize City for our flight to Ambergris Caye. I learned through others that the pricing was the same if I had booked on a larger tour but the best thing about Edwin was that it was like having a friend in San Ignacio that knew all the great sights, restaurants, and people. I am so thankful that we for d Edwin! He made our whirlwind vacation the best it could be!! Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Evelyn L
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Edwin was a kind, sincere, and awesome guide for our cave tubing adventure. He is extremely responsive via email and was very accommodating when our flights got cancelled and we had to change the day/time of our tour. He took us to the crystal caves which were amazing and helped out my parents who were more nervous in the water. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the country and tours. Additionally, we wanted a driver escort later in the evening because we were worried about a late night drive on the bumpy roads and Edwin happily accommodated this. Thank you, Edwin!