“Edwin is great!”

$156.25*
and up
Tikal Maya Ruins Day Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Edwin's Belize Adventures, where we give you high quality tours with only professional and well respected tour guides. My self Edwin Gonzalez guide most of my tours and will do my best so that your vacation becomes an unforgettable experience. I am looking forward to taking you places, come on my adventures and you will say that the last time you did something for the fist time was when I went on Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours.
Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Edwin is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had just 2.5 days in San Ignacio and a whole list of things to do and see. At first I thought I could manage organizing it all on my own but last minute decided to email Edwin for some help. He emailed back right away with options on how best to spend our time. With no problems or snags he booked our private tour to Tikal, cave tubing with guide and zip lining all in it e to make it back to Belize City for our flight to Ambergris Caye. I learned through others that the pricing was the same if I had booked on a larger tour but the best thing about Edwin was that it was like having a friend in San Ignacio that knew all the great sights, restaurants, and people. I am so thankful that we for d Edwin! He made our whirlwind vacation the best it could be!! Highly recommend!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Evelyn L

San Francisco, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Cube Tubing Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Edwin was a kind, sincere, and awesome guide for our cave tubing adventure. He is extremely responsive via email and was very accommodating when our flights got cancelled and we had to change the day/time of our tour. He took us to the crystal caves which were amazing and helped out my parents who were more nervous in the water. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the country and tours. Additionally, we wanted a driver escort later in the evening because we were worried about a late night drive on the bumpy roads and Edwin happily accommodated this. Thank you, Edwin!

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cave Tubing is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Edwin was the best tour guide. I highly recommend you use him. We had a group of 6. I called him the day of, and lucky us, he had a cancellation. Their loss! He had the best prices I could find and was well worth it. He picked us up from our resort in San Ignacio, took us by the store for beer, dropped us off to zip line, then drove us to Caves Branch for tubing. He was safe, reliable, friendly, and fun. We all enjoyed our walk with Edwin through the jungle as he pointed out crazy plants, bats, and even picked up a massive tarantula. We floated into the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Go! and bring a waterproof camera.

Visited October 2012
Layton, Utah
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Edwin is awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I booked ATM with Edwin. We had some issue with the weather but it worked out in the end. He is super friendly and helpful.

1 Thank PeakHealth
New York City, New York
“Absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Edwin was my group's guide when we went cave tubing and I could not have asked for a better tour guide. On the walk through the jungle to get to the caves, Edwin not only led us down the path safely, but also taught us about the local flora and fauna and the medicinal properties of the plants along the trail. When we came to a termite hive, he even drew some termites out with a stick and gave us the chance to eat them if we wanted to. Throughout the tubing part of the excursion, Edwin navigated everyone's tubes expertly and showed us special places in the cave where we could jump off of rocks into crystal clear pools. I know that if I return to Belize I will use Edwin again and I highly recommend Edwin to anyone looking to do a fun excursion in Cayo, Belize!

Visited August 2012