“Heart of San Ignacio”

Ranked #4 of 31 San Ignacio B&B and Inns
San Ignacio, Belize
“Heart of San Ignacio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

One of the best in the heart of San Ignacio. Less that 5 mins walking into town; very close to the terminal, restaurants, vegetable market, banks, gift stores and much more. Clean rooms at affordable prices with a breath taking view from the third floor. From there, you can watch the beautiful sunset or sunrise. Rainforest Haven Inn is the place to stay when in San Ignacio!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in August 2012. Jorge and the staff were very friendly and accomodating throughout our stay, we felt very much at home. We even rented his SUV for 4 days at a better price than other local rentals, and it was trouble free. This place is comfortable, very well kept and a great location. There is a great rooftop veranda and a clean communal kitchen available. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The top floor room does not have AC, but has a good breeze and is right on the big rooftop veranda.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Belize City, Belize
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I checked into the cabin on 2 occasions, the second time was when i really learnt that their staff was very nice. I got to their office at 2am, the office was closed but after calling them they were more than willing to book me my hone had a low battery and I had lost my charger they gave me a new charger. I'm not use to people being nice so it meant a lot to me. The cabin was clean, have a/c, fun, tv, iron. I felt I was in my own apartment. it has a kitchen with coffer maker and everything a kitchen needs. I cabin in itself I call it s studio apartment. The privacy was great, the cabin is separated from the other rooms and comes with it own parking...I enjoyed my stay there very much and would love to stay there again when next I go to Belize!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place was clean, the owners are delightful, and the room was incredibly spacious. We had the only room on the 3rd floor so the privacy was nice. Because we were a little higher than the rest of the buildings, there was a nice breeze. No AC, but with a fan best the window, we were plenty cool. And we only paid $35 us a night...an INCREDIBLE price for what you get. We spent a couple nights in casa blanca, but had to leave because other people booked ahead of us....and I'm glad we got the boot! I much prefer it here and highly recommend it to anybody looking for a nice place on a budget!

• Stayed July 2012
, Owner at Rainforest Haven Inn, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
I'm so delightful that we made your stay in Belize comfortable. We appreciate the time you took to express your kind observation. It was a pleasure meeting both of you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

We were visiting our family in Belize and wanted some place in the city that was affordable, clean, safe, and close to all the nightlife without being disturbed by too much noise when we finally wanted to sleep. We couldn't ask for a better place than this hotel. The owners were very nice and accommodating (including very inexpensive laundry service). We were just a short walk from everything but still had a quiet place to rest at night. We will stay here each we visit.

• Stayed May 2012